This website is run by Waldridge Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means using your browser, you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible due to the limitations of the software and browsers used:
- some older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams may not have captions
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the maps we use
Should you have difficulties with anything listed here, please Get In Touch
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Email email@example.com
- Call 07961 790 990
- Waldridge Parish Council, 42 Bowmont Walk, Chester-le-Street, DH2 3JB
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 14 days.