The audit of the Council’s 2018/2019 Annual Return has been completed by the Council’s external auditors – Mazars LLP. The audited 2018/2019 Annual Return can be viewed below:
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2018-19 (audited)
- Notice of Conclusion of the Audit
- Notice for the Exercise of Public Rights
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2018-19 (unaudited)
- Bank Reconciliation 2018-19
- Annual Internal Audit Report 2018-19
Anti Fraud & Corruption:
Code of Conduct: The Code of Conduct relates to the way the Parish Councillor’s should behave when on Council business.
Community Engagement: Waldridge Parish Council are committed to encouraging residents to become more actively involved in their community.
Equality and Diversity:
Financial Regulations: The Financial Regulations govern the conduct of the financial transactions of the Council. The Council is responsible in law for ensuring that its financial management is adequate and effective and that it has a sound system of internal control which facilitates the effective exercise of its functions, including arrangements for the management of risk.
Freedom of Information: This document lists the information available from the Parish Council, how it may be obtained and any fees that may be payable.
General Data Protection Regulations:
- Information and Data Protection Policy
- Information on General Data Protection Regulations
- Data protection policy – GDPR 2018
- Privacy Notice
- Consent to hold Contact Information Form Data
- Breach Reporting Form
- Retention of Documents – Appendix A List of Documents for Retention or Disposal
- Document Retention and Disposal Policy
- Events Privacy Impact Assessment
Grants: Waldridge Parish Council allocates a sum of money each year for disbursement of grants to organisations and activities which contribute constructively to the Parish and local area. To apply,, please download the form below.
Health and Safety:
Press and Media:
Public Participation: In March 2010 we adopted a revised Public Participation Policy which outlines the rules governing how members of the public can engage with their Parish Council.
Risk Assessment: This is an annual risk assessment that is updated annually each March
Standing Orders: The Standing Orders relate to the procedures the Council follow when conducting their business.
Annual report: This report is produced annually in June, and features all up to date information and achievements over the past year.
- Annual report 2019-20 (will appear here)
To read our reports, you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Most modern computers already have a version of this software installed, however should you experience any difficulties viewing these, you may download the software for free by clicking here.